As a Retention Specialist, I am here to help guide you through your journey at CSU Channel Islands. This blog is a way to provide you with information that may help you while you are with us at CI.
If you wondering why you would need my help, well you can come and see me if you:
• Have Financial Aid questions and need to know where to go or who to contact
• Have questions about Housing and/or Living Learning Communities and need to know where to go or who to contact
• Have Academic Probation questions and need to know where to go or who to contact
• Need information on University/College academic policies (GPA requirements, petitions, withdraws, change of grade, etc.) and need to know where to go or who to contact
• Have questions in general and just don’t know where to go or who to ask
Let’s work together to make sure you have all the tools and information you need to succeed at CSUCI
I am available Monday through Friday in the Housing & Residential Office (Santa Cruz Village) from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.).
You can also reach me by phone at (805) 437-1658 or by email at email@example.com
I hope you enjoy the blog.